1 day ice climbing experience in Slovenjia – Julian Alps
One full day dedicated either to beginners that want to discover the ice falls world or experts that would improve their skills.
The location will be choose according to your climbing level and desires.
- Period: from December to March
- Duration: 1 day
- Partecipants: 4 persons per guide
- Difficult: moderate to advanced
- Mountain group: Slovenian Julian Alps
Helmet, harness, proper winter clothes and boots suitable for crampons.
Availability and prices
- 1 pax: €350,00
- 2 pax: €190,00 per person
- 3 pax: €140,00 per person
- 4 pax: €120,00 per person
Gear rental available on request.
- Services of IFMGA Mountain Guide
- Liability insurance
- Ice axes and crampons
- All food
- Travel insurance
- Overnight stay (included guide’s one)
- Gear rental