3 days ice climbing stage in Dolomites
During this course you will be able to learn how to climb ice. As first we will focus on safety aspects mainly and then we will develop our ice climbing skills. Some previous rock climbing experience required.
The location will be choose according to the ice/weather conditions.
- Period: from December to March
- Duration: 3 days
- Partecipants: 4 persons per guide
- Difficult: moderate to advanced
- Mountain group: Dolomites
Helmet, harness, proper winter clothes and boots suitable for crampons.
Availability and prices
- 1 pax: €990,00
- 2 pax: €690,00 per person
- 3 pax: €490,00 per person
- 4 pax: €390,00 per person
Gear rental available on request.
- Services of IFMGA Mountain Guide
- Liability insurance
- Ice axes and crampons
- All food
- Travel insurance
- Overnight stay (included guide’s one)
- Gear rental