3 days snowshoes tour in Dolomites – Fanes highland
A three-day traverse dedicated to passionate trekkers who don’t want stop walking on the Dolomites during winter. Wearing snow-shoes we can completely traverse the Fanes-Sennes, renowned for its environmental and natural features, located inside D’Ampezzo Dolomites’ Natural Park. Overnights are in comfortable mountain huts: Rifugio Ucia de Sennes, Rifugio La Varella, or Rifugio Fanes.
- Period: from December to April
- Duration: 3 days
- Partecipants: max. 10 persons per guide
- Difficult: Easy to moderate
- Mountain group: Dolomites, Fanes-Sennes Dolomites
Proper winter clothes and footwear, multi-day activity equipment.
Availability and prices
- 1 pax: €990,00
- 2 pax: €690,00 per person
- 3 pax: €490,00 per person
- 4 pax: €390,00 per person
- 5 pax: €390,00 per person
- 6 pax: €250,00 per person
- 7 or more pax: €190,00 per person
Gear rental available on request.
- Services of IFMGA Mountain Guide
- Liability insurance
- Snowshoes and trekking poles
- All food
- Travel insurance
- Overnight stay (included guide’s one)
- Gear rental