Amazing Ice Climbing in Cogne Valley
Cogne Valley, in Aosta Valley, is one of the best well-known European destinations for ice climbing.
An infinite number of icefalls lay on the walls were the strongest ice climbers from different generations proved themselves at least once.
Ice climbing is an amazing experience. And there are a number of reasons why. It could be because you can only do it in the coldest months of winter, when the waterfalls are frozen, and on this trip, you will have the chance to ice climb in the amazing Cogne Valley in Italy, one of the best ice climbing temples.
- Persons: 2 max
- Itinerary type: ice climbing
- Skill level: beginner/intermediate ice climber
- Difficulty: from WI 2° to WI 4+°
- Starting point: Cogne
- Support point: Cogne – Lillaz
- 1 pax: €320.00 per person, per day
- 2 pax: €170.00 per person, per day
The price is intended per persons for 1 day.
- 1 full day ice climbing with an UIAGM / International Mountain Guide
- Liability insurance of the guide
- Group gear in common use and Spare equipment
- Transport, tolls and petrol to the meeting point
- Mountain huts and lift passes if necessary, for you and the guides (usually 50 euros per night half board accommodation and about 40 euros for the lift pass)
- The guides expenses that are split between the group members
- Food and drink during the tour
- Ice climbing equipment as crampons and ice axes
- Personal equipment
- Personal safety kit (transceiver, shovel, probe)
- Any other expenses