Guided Trekking Tours in Wild Sardinia
Our mission is to help you explore the magical territory of South-West and Eastern Sardinia with its Guided Trekking Tours.
With our expert guides, your trek will be exciting but safe at the same time. The walking will be made all the more enjoyable by tales and explanations of the history of the area, and the flora and fauna we’ll meet during the tour.
- Distance: from few hundreds of meters to many kilometers
- Time: from few hours to multiple days
- Technical Difficulty: from easy to advanced
- Difficult level: from easy to advanced
Examples of itineraries
- Trekking Selvaggio Blu
- Trekking Capo Pecora – Scivu. The granite garden by the sea
- Trekking Waterfalls Murumannu and Piscina Irgas
- Waterfall of Villacidro S’Ega Sizzoris
- Canal Grande of Nebida – Spigole Cave
- Trekking Canal Grande Nebida – Cala Domestica
- Trekking of 5 Seastacks (5 faraglioni) – Nebida
- Trekking Domusnovas San Michele Peak
- Trekking Masua – Canal Grande of Nebida
Availability and Prices
- 1 pax: €80 per person per day – €40 per person per 1/2 day
- From 2 to 3 pax: €40 per person per day – €30 per person per 1/2 day
- From 4 to 5 pax: €30 per person per day – €20 per person per 1/2 day
- More than 5 pax: €20 per person per day – €15 per person per 1/2 day
Tailor-made Trekking Tours
We can organize half-day or one-day trekking tours which integrate with your holiday plans perfectly. Together we can choose the best itinerary, according to the season, and your skills and your interests, to make your adventure experience as memorable as possible. We can also offer a transfer service from your accommodation to the starting point.
Combined Holidays. Experience a mix of Active Adventures
The advantage of booking an adventure with us is that you can taste more than one sort of sports adventure. You can be riding a Mountain Bike one day, walking on our Trekking Tour the next and visiting the area’s best Climbing crags the day after that.
The price is intended per person and per day – half day, depending on which trek you will book.
- 1 or more days trekking with a professional Mountain Guide
- Liability insurance
- Transport, tolls and petrol to the meeting point
- The guides expenses that are split between the group members
- Food and drink during the tour
- Personal trekking equipment
- Any other expenses
Pedra Rubia B&B is inspired by the beauty of this part of Sardinia – a true treasure trove for anyone who loves outdoor sports and nature at its wildest, not to mention the stunning coastline and Mediterranean waters.
Pedra Rubia and the environment.
We try to run our bed and breakfast in a way that respects the environment around us. Hot water is produced by solar thermal panels (after all, there’s no shortage of sunshine) and all the lights are energy efficient. Our electrical appliances have also been chosen on the basis of low energy consumption. We provide a transfer service to train stations and the airport, to encourage our guests to use public transport.
We also offer bike hire, not least to provide a degree of autonomy for shorter journeys.
Why Pedra Rubia?
Our name and our philosophy are inseparable. ‘Pedra Rubia’ means ‘red stone’ in the local dialect. Stone is a poor man’s material, generally, and is often thought worthless, but here in Sardinia, it has long held a key role. You just need to look at those symbols of Sardinia, the Nuraghe, or at the bare rock that abounds all over the island. For us, as climbers, stone is both fascinating and valuable, and this is all the more true here in the Sulcis Iglesiente given how good the local rock is for climbing.
And the rocks here are ruby-red, or ‘rubia’, like the Pan di Zucchero sea stack that we see tinted red in the setting sun every evening from the windows and balconies of our B&B.
- Bed and blankets in a single room
- Private bathroom and Shower
- Any other food or drinks
- Any other expenses