Walking through the deep forest
Snowshoeing in Tarvisio Millennial Forest
Snowshoeing is basically hiking in the snow using a pair of racket like devices attached to the sole of your boots. This allows you to walk on snow-covered ground without sinking.
Snowshoeing in the 23 hectares of the millennial Tarvisio forest can become an unforgettable experience.
Book with us an incredible snow tour between trees that met the Romans.
- Persons: 15 max
- Itinerary type: snowshoeing, winter tours
- Skill level: beginner explorer
- Difficulty: Easy, touristic tour
- Starting point: Tarvisio
- Support point: Tarvisio
- From €25.00 per person, per day
- The price is intended for one day.
- Equipment can be hired, requesting it in advance, agreeing with the guide. About 15 euro per kit, including snow shoes, poles, avalanche safety kit.
- 1 full day tour with an UIAGM / International Mountain Guide
- RC assurance
- Group gear and Spare equipment (see the list in FAQs section)
- Transport, tolls and petrol to the meeting point
- Mountain huts and lift passes if necessary, for you and the guides (usually 50 euros per night half board accommodation and about 40 euros for the lift pass)
- The guides expenses that are split between the group members
- Food and drink during the tour
- Mountaineering equipment
- Personal equipment (see the list in FAQs section)
- Personal safety kit (transceiver, shovel, probe)
- Any other expenses
Meet the guide
Meeting point, coffee and equipment check.
Start the tour
Start the tour that can take different time depending on the path chosen.
Break in a panoramic place or in the wood or in a refuge if there is one.
End of the tour
End of the trip and back to the meeting point
We work closely with a number of accommodation providers in Ponte di Legno. If you book one of our activities we can arrange your accommodation in Ponte di Legno. Let us know what type of accommodation you are looking for and we will send you some recommendations:
Contact us for further information: [email protected]