Great view while climbing a Via Ferrata in Finale Ligure
Climb a Via Ferrata in Finale Ligure With Mountain Guide
- Location: Finale Ligure
- Ratio: 1:6, max 6 persons per guide
- Available during: all year round
- Finale Ligure: one of the best climbing locations in the World
- Great service and attention to detail
- Fun and friendly approach
- Selection of itineraries according to your level and needs
Finale is well know to climbers from all over the World. Climbers come to the Western Ligurian Riviera all year round to climb on the many crags that together make this area one of the richest and most important climbing sites in Europe. We are specialised in organising custom made Via Ferrata introduction courses and trips. We have two offers for Via Ferrata enthusiasts that visit our destination:
- In the Finale rock climbing area, due to the nature of the terrain with lots of caves and ancient trails that cross the rock faces, we have created several “Adventure Trails”. A mix of hiking on trails and exposed ledges, easy rock climbing, abseiling, easy caving. Your Guide will take care of all the rope sections and safety aspects.
- There are several Via Ferrata in the Liguria region, ranging from 30 minute to 2 hours driving from Finale Ligure. The nearest is called Ferrata degli Artisti and is 30 minutes drive from Finale. There are other 2 Via Ferrata that are just over one hour drive from Finale. Other 4 Via Ferrata are just under 2 hours driving from Finale.
Finale Ligure is very accessible being only a 30 minute drive from Genova airport, 1 hour and 30 minutes from Nice airport, along with plenty of accommodation that you would normally find in a popular seaside area.
- Services of IFMGA Mountain Guide
- Liability insurance
- All food
- Travel insurance
- Climbing equipment
This is a really fun day and a real insight to the Finale backcountry. We meet for a coffee and briefing in the old town of Finalborgo. We then drive for 10 minutes to the Pora Valley, so close but seems so far from the hustle and bustle of the village. A 40 minute hike takes us to the top of and amazing cave without a roof. We do a 30 meter abseil into the cave and then exit though a little tunnel that leads us to a larger cave (need head torches for this section) and then back to the trail.
This Via Ferrata is well know for the painting on the rock walls by the artist Mario Nebiolo. It is a 700 metre climb with stunning landscape and exciting suspension bridges that leads to the summit of Bric Agnellino. From here, you can enjoy a 360° view of the Mediterranean the Alps. 30 min drive from Finale.
Adventure and fun just near the town
We work closely with a number of accommodation providers in Ponte di Legno. If you book one of our activities we can arrange your accommodation in Ponte di Legno. Let us know what type of accommodation you are looking for and we will send you some recommendations:
Contact us for further information: [email protected]
- Technical equipment (these items can be rented): harness, helmet, via ferrata set.
- Personal equipment: 20 litre backpack, 1 litre water bottle, provisions (energy bars, chocolate, dried fruit, sandwiches), comfortable climbing clothes.